Q. What is HDD Encrypt Ransomware?
A: HDD Encrypt Ransomware is a malicious computer application which encrypts all files present on the infected computer system. This vicious ransomware belongs to the Mamba group of viruses as it paralyzes the whole system after encrypting the files on the PC.
Q. What this virus does?
The virus makes the user completely unable to access their files and use the computer. HDD Encrypt Ransomware demands money to provide the decryption key and decryption method to unlock the computer and files in it. The money is demanded in the bitcoin format.
Q. What types of files are encrypted by HDD Encrypt Ransomware?
A: This vicious virus can encrypt all known types of file formats. It locks all files except for dll and exe files which are really necessary files for the computer.
Q. Can you explain the working method of this ransomware?
The working method of HDD Encrypt Ransomware is very complicated. If we explain it in simple words, this virus scans the whole system soon after installing on the computer. It looks for duplicates files of any file present on the system. After deleting the duplicate files, it starts to match all files on the system from a built in list of file formats. The files are arranged according to the list. All files are encrypted once they are arranged. This process does not takes very long.
Q. What technique is adopted by this virus for encryption?
The vicious ransomware uses AES-256 and RSA-2048 techniques to lock the files. As the final step, desktop background of the computer is replaced with the ransom note. The HDD Encrypt Ransomware demands a sum of 600 dollars to encrypt the files.
Q. How do I pay them?
A: HDD Encrypt Ransomware demands money in form of bitcoins. The ransom money is equal to 1 bitcoin. This is a very big amount. Many people are willing to pay money to these crooks because their files are important to them.
Q. So, paying money will solve my problem?
Studies have shown that these crooks does not fix files after getting paid. There is no guarantee that they will recover the files, as they are only interested in making money. It should also be considered by those people who want to pay these crooks that they are not providing any services.
Q. Is there any solution for this problem?
Many solutions are now developed by the people of cyber security community. These solutions are also available for free of cost. Hence it is useless to pay the ransom. It is suggested to remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware from the PC without any hesitation or fear.
How to Know if Your System is Infected With HDD Encrypt Ransomware ?
HDD Encrypt Ransomware secretly enters onto the system without the permission of the user. Once it get installed onto the PC then it bring several problems to user. It will display several annoying popup ads as well as sponsored links within the web browser. There are some major symptoms through which a user can easily understand that their PC is infected with this very infection. Given below the list of major symptoms.
- The system will behave strangely that you havent seen before
- It will display numerous popup ads on the web browser
- The background setting will change
- The PC will not load when you start the computer
- You will find that the files and folders have been deleted
- The PC will work slow
- The web browser will behave erratically
- The system will freeze frequently or the programs will run slowly
- The performance of the infected PC continues to degrade and is harmful for the infected
- system in all ways and it is therefore important to remove it at the immediate.
Following are the ways to remove the detected infection from system and make it secure from such dangerous threats
Remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware from Windows PC!
- Using Automatic Removal Tool- Helpful in removing the infection completely and quickly.
- Removing from Control Panel – Infection needs to be uninstalled from control panel and its associated files deleted thereoff.
- Manually Removing Browser Add-ons – Unwanted Add-ons and extensions added to different browser IE, Chrome, Mozilla needs to be removed
Uninstall HDD Encrypt Ransomware from Windows Control Panel:-
Open Control Panel and follow the instructions on your system.
For Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 you have to follow these steps:-
Click Start > Control Panel. A window will open on the screen. From there you can adjust the computer settings.
For Windows 8 you have to follow these steps:-
(a) Hover the mouse on left corner of the screen and wait for the icon to appear.
(b) Then right click on the icon to show list of accessible programs.
(c) Select Control Panel from the list. A window will open on the screen. From there you can adjust the computer settings.
The control panel window will appear. Click on Uninstall program under programs area. It will display a screen to uninstall or change the program, select the one to be removed. On the next prompt you need to confirm the uninstall process.
And lastly click on Ok to proceed with the removal of HDD Encrypt Ransomware infection and other associated threats.
Remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware Add-ons And Extensions From Your Browser:-
For Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Then navigate on top menu and click on Tools. Choose Manage add-ons from the list.
- Then click on Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click on Remove button to remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware .
- Lastly click on OK to save the settings and restart the browser.
For Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Then locate and click on 3-bars icon on top left portion of the browser. Then choose Settings from the list.
- A window will open, click on Extensions which is located on left side panel.
- Then click on Remove button to remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware .
- Now you can restart the browser.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser.
- click on Tools menu. From the drop-down list, Choose Add-ons to open the configuration window.
- click on Extensions tab.
- Find HDD Encrypt Ransomware extension and Click on remove button.
Using Anti-Malware Tool To Automatically Remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware :-
To remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware permanently from the system you have to use Automatic Removal Tool. It is an excellent tool that effectively removes the infection completely from the system. It has powerful scanning algorithms that safely scans the whole PC and removes HDD Encrypt Ransomware . It has user Friendly Interface and is very easy to use. It has so many advanced features like:
- It deeply scans the whole PC
- It previews the list of issues after scanning
- It easily fix and repair all issues that arises in PC performance, hardware of security, along with removing fatal threats detected within
- Complies with all Windows system WIndows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and more
User Guide: How Automatic Removal Tool Works ?
Step 1- First of all download and install Automatic Removal Tool onto your system and double click to execute it.
Step 2 – Click on the scan button so as to get the scanning process started
Step 3- After the scanning process it will preview HDD Encrypt Ransomware , other threats as well as other issues that exist in the system and that can be removed easily from there.
Step 4- The tool provides lots of security measures and protection level settings which can make the system protected from all types of malware threats completely. Lastly after the infection is cleaned off, reboot the system and it will work properly thereafter.
How to Protect PC from being attacked by like threats in future ?
- Install an effective anti-malware program
- Always update the installed Antivirus software
- Maximize the security protection of Internet browser
- Apply full caution when using the Internet
- Download Automatic Tool to Remove HDD Encrypt Ransomware
- Make your PC Completely Secure from HDD Encrypt Ransomware and other Trending Online Threats